If you are in need of a full sized open air style of headphones, then you should buy the Panasonic RP-HTF890-S Studio Monitor Headphones. The Panasonic Company was founded in 1918. It is a Japanese company that makes all sorts of both electronic and some non-electronic products.
The Panasonic RP-HTF890 Studio Monitor Headphones are highly rated on Amazon.com between four and five stars. They are considered to work well for use in a professional studio or you can use them just to sit and listen to your favorite music in the comfort of your living room. Here is some facts about the Panasonic RP-HTF890 headphones:
Benefits of the Panasonic RP-HTF890 Headphones
These professional grade headphones are prized for their many great features, including:
- Comes with 50mm drivers complete with neodymium magnets that put out a strong, rich sound
- Has a frequency rate of between five and 30,000Hz
- OFC input cable in which both the plug and adapter are 24k gold plated and 3.5mm to be compatible with many different types of audio devices.
- Comes with a double style headband and ear pads that swivel and are cloth covered for comfort, fits just about any size of head and are self-adjusting.
- Accurate and realistic audio reproduction
- Good for studio monitoring
- Provides noise cancellation
- Super-long single side cable to help reduce tangles
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Why Use Studio Headphones?
Owning a great set of studio headphones like the Panasonic RP-HTF890 Studio Monitor Headphones is vital if you are producing your own music. They help users to get rid of external noise in the surrounding area and are best for when you are recording or mixing your music files. There noise cancelling ability also works great when you want to shut out the rest of the world and just lean back and listen to music through the headphones.
When recording music in a studio you have to be able to hear what is being recorded so the singers can do their singing or playing in time with the music. If you didn’t have a set of headphones like the Panasonic RP-HTF890-S Studio Monitor Headphones then the quality of the recording would not be good because it would have to be recorded using the speakers in the studio and that wouldn’t cut out the required noise levels.
If you are working with small details in a musical arrangement that you are mixing, then you may also choose to use the Panasonic RP-HTF890-S Studio Monitor Headphones to check how it sounds through both the headphones and the studio monitors. That way you know how it will sound when you are listening to a recording in your headphones later on. However, headphones shouldn’t be used as a total way to mix music as it usually sounds completely different than if it is done in a studio.
The bottom line is that if you need an excellent pair of studio headphones for both listening and recording jobs, then you should consider buying the Panasonic RP-HTF890-S Studio Monitor Headphones.