Mobile Phone Use and Music
The Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset has an inline microphone and control button which lets users make calls on their phones, play their music, do voice notes, and more when they use them with compatible smart phones and/or MP3 players. Some of the types of phones that work with Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset include iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and most types of Android based phones.
This Bose review will cover these facts and give you all the latest information on the Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset. Here are the specs on this great new headset:
Product Specs for MIE2i
- Designed precisely for Apple items
- Inline remote controls for the volume, selection of tracks, voice applications
- One touch calls and music controls
- StayHear silicone tips for ears to give better stability for moving around, such as doing during exercises
- TriPort® acoustic headphones
- Protective carrying case
- Clothing clip
- Angled 3.5mm plug
- Size specs: 1.3″H x 1.02″W x .59″D ( 3.3 cm x 2.59 cm x 1.5 cm )
The Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset comes in three different versions. These include:
- Bose IE2 – The Bose IE2 is the basic standard model.
- Bose MIE2 – The Bose MIE2 includes an additional feature of a built-in microphone that can be used with cellphones or VoIP products.
- Bose MIE2i – The Bose MIE2i is the same as the Bose MIE2, but can work with the iPod or iPhone.
Natural Sound, Other Features
Bose MIE2i headset is rated to give users a way to hear their calls or music more naturally and real sounding instead of scratchy reproduced sound. The TriPort acoustical headphone works to produce this rich and beautifully clear sound.
Plus you won’t have to worry about it falling off when you jog around the block because the StayHear ear tips conform to the shape of the wearer’s ears and stay put so you can enjoy your music as you exercise. You can even get the ear tips in three sizes so you can be sure they will fit your ears.
The added inline microphone and its special control button lets users make their calls, even on the go, and it can be used with MP3 players, iPhone, iPod, CD players and more compatible products.
It also comes with a black and white cable which is rated to have more flexibility as well as be durable enough to stand up to daily hard usage. The 3.5 mm plug makes it work well with many different products. And you can attach it to your clothing with the included clip or store it away when done in the leather carrying case.
One thing to note is that the Bose MEI2i isn’t a noise cancelling headset, but that doesn’t mean it won’t end up being your best choice if you want clearer sound, more natural sound, compatibility with many Apple products and computers, and more!