For Pros & Music Lovers
Sometimes when searching for a set of headphones you want something better than an average pair, and that is when you need a professional style like the AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones. This brand and style of headphones is something you are likely to see as a standard accessory in studios and orchestras all around the world. That’s because the AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones are made in an advanced kind of style that helps them to produce perfect sound quality, as well as have flawless capabilities and a comfortable fit around the head.
Here are some of the details regarding the fantastic and professional AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones, which have been bought by professional music makers for more than 30 years:
Powerful Sound Quality, Comfort and Style
The AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones is designed with 30 millimeter XXL transducers, which produce a rock-solid low end, with precise mid-range tones and sparkling clear sounding high note ranges. It is made with a semi-open style that gives it a sense of openness, while still providing a strong and solid production of the deep bass notes music lovers crave.
The AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones is made to work in a professional studio environment and that’s why it has to be comfortable as well as capable. It therefore has noise cancelling abilities so no outside noise interferes with your recording sessions, plus leatherette and velvet material on the ear pieces to make it soft and comfortable on your head and ears. That means even if your recording sessions lasts for hours, you won’t have to be concerned about your ears being in pain. Plus the over the ear design is another comfort feature that you are sure to appreciate while you wear them.
The AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones also features a really long cord that gives you between three and five meters of space, which is likely to be plenty so that you can rock to the musical sounds of your session in your studio and not worry about tripping or being too confined. Plus, the headband part is totally adjustable and that only adds to the amazing comfort and perfect fit of the AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones.
Other AKG K 240 MK II Features
- Sensitivity levels are set at 91 dB
- Frequency response rate is between fifteen Hz and twenty-five kHz
- The impedance level is set at 55 ohms
- The cable is detachable for ease of use and has 99.99 percent oxygen free copper in its construction
- The connectivity type is wired
- It has patented Varimotion speakers, which give it very detailed and crisper audio quality
- It has a one-quarter inch adapter and standard 3.5 millimeter jack to be compatible with many different audio devices, along with a stereo mini plug.
- It has acoustic ventilation, which gives it clear and uncluttered sound quality.
- It has a one year warranty on it.