The Rolls HA43 Pro Headphone Amplifier Mixer is a total frequency response device with four channels for headphone monitoring. It was created for use in a recording studio atmosphere, but can also be used to listen and monitor. The four outputs each put out 20dB of gain, which was one feature all users seemed to like.
Specifications of the HA43 Headphone Amplifier Mixer Input
- Impedance: 100K Ohms unbalanced
- Size: A mere 4.15 x 3.45 x 1.16 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1 lbs (.45Kg)
- IMD (SMPTE): less than .008%
- THD: this is less than .008%
- S/N Ratio: this is more than 90 dB
- Max Gain: this has a 20 dB/Channel
- Outputs: this has 4 TRS Stereo 1/4″, 4 TRS Stereo 1/8″ (3.5mm)
- Input Connectors: this has a TRS Stereo 1/4″ phone, Dual RCA
- Max Input Level: this has a +14 dBV
- Current drain 33ma nominal no load 15vdc
- Stereo 1/4″ and Dual RCA Inputs.
- This has Slider Volume controls for the user’s convenience.
- AC adapter is included, as there is no option to use batteries in his device.
Customer Reviews for Rolls HA43
The Rolls HA43 Pro Headphone Amplifier Mixer was rated highly by Amazon users at nearly five stars on average in about 60 reviews. They gave it good marks for power, saying it worked well with both headphones and desktop speakers and said the sound and build quality, and amplification ability was fantastic and very crisp and clear. Plus, they liked the fact that it has four rubber feet so it doesn’t slide around or scratch up a table or desk.
This version of the Pro was rated better than a previous version because the Pro had one-quarter and one-eighth jacks, and had an RCA jack, while the standard version doesn’t. As one person put it, “this amplifier mixer is small enough to make it fit anywhere it is needed, it has fantastic abilities, excellent sound quality and really worked well to make the sound coming out of my PC sound 100 percent better.” In fact, it was recommended by one person not to turn the volume higher than six or it would hurt your ears due to how well this mixer works.
Another thing that one user likes is the fact that it works independently of the TV speaker if you use it to listen to the TV. This means that it’s better than a built in headphone jack because you can just leave it plugged in and it won’t interfere with your TV.
The bottom line is that if you are looking for a way to boost your volume and make the sound quality of your computer, laptop, MP3 player or other similar audio device and don’t want to pay a fortune, then check out the Rolls HA43 Pro Headphone Amplifier Mixer. It runs less than $50 on Amazon and yet it works as well as similar audio amplifiers at twice the cost!