SHS5200/28 (REPLACES SHS5200) FEATURES
- Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones Shs5200/28 (replaces Shs5200)
- 24k gold-plated plug ensures an ultra reliable association Bass beat vents allow air movement for great sound
- Ear cushions heighten wearing relieve and bass response relieve is enhanced for long-term use Ergonomic cushions heighten wearing relieve and bass
- Pull Relief system increases cable dependability Reflective neckband stays descriptive in the dark for safety
- Single-sided cable reduces tangling and improves relieve Textile covered cable lasts longer and prevents tangling
I had a chance to use the Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones and the sound they produce is very nice, the headphones themselves are light and of a plastic material. In my opinion they are an active lifestyle type of headphone, they would be great for sports, jogging, and just being out and about in the city.
The back of the band on the headphones actually has a reflective coating to serve as an excellent safety precaution for when running or biking at night. The cable of the headphones only attaches to one side (ear) so you don’t have the nuisance of the double sided wiring when doing sports.
Now the cable itself isn’t like the regular plastic or rubber kind but is a tightly woven nylon material which you may have seen before, it’s great for anti-tangle resistance. I would highly recommend these earphones as they are great value for the price. You can buy them from Amazon at a great discount from the link right here.